Friday, September 5, 2008

Tagged!!!!!

Don't you just love family? My sister has tagged me to list 6 unique traits about me. Oh well! It's all for fun, so here it goes:

1) Don't you dare borrow a book from me and bring it back in worse shape then when it left me. There will be consequences.

2) Traveling anywhere in the world makes me very happy.

3) I could dive into the middle of a genuine (Not that in-a-box fake dessert!) cheesecake everyday of the week.

4) I collect the names of birds and mammals in all languages of the world I can find.

5) Mexico is my favorite foreign country. Why you say? The food, the scenery, and my best friend, Noel.

6) My favorite bird is a crane and my favorite mammal is an elephant.

Well, there you have it. Alas, the blogs I read are also the ones my sister reads. I have no one else to tag. But hey, don't cry for me; I still had fun.

Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Yep... those definitely make you unique!!! :) Glad you posted them. lol