Friday, September 19, 2008

Seven About Me

One of the blogs I read posted this list about her and I thought I would do the same for my blog. It's a list of seven topics of my personality, each with seven thoughts underneath. Is this National Get-to-know-me Month? :-)

Seven Things I Love:
1) Chocolate
2) Music
3) Travel
4) My family
5) Cheesecake
6) A good novel
7) To learn

Seven Pet Peeves
1) Stupidity
2) Bad grammar/spelling
3) Obnoxiousness
4) Non-drivers
5) Whiny people
6) Machismo
7) Fake people

Seven Things I Can't Do
1) Use tools efficiently
2) Paint/draw
3) Back a trailer
4) Play sports
5) Work with wood
6) Decorate tastefully
7) Out-talk my sister and niece

Seven Things I Can Do
1) Play piano
2) Use sarcasm to the hilt
3) Spout off "useless" information
4) Laugh at myself
5) Cook/bake
6) Research
7) Educate the masses

Seven Characteristics I Want To Have
1) True happiness
2) Love
3) Humor
4) Contentedness
5) Christ-likeness
6) Peacefulness
7) Patience

Seven Things I Can't Live Without
1) Bible
2) Laughter
3) Music
4) Computer
5) Good friends
6) Open space
7) My family

Seven Things You Might Hear Me Say
1) Hellooooooo????!!!!!
2) Sientete, por favor.
3) Don't let the door knob hit you where the Good Lord split you.
4) Build a bridge.
5) Raising parents is tough these days.
6) He/she must bathe in Crisco...they are too flaky.
7) Girrrllll....don't make me take you out!

Now you know a little more of who I am. Until next time...

Have a blessed day.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

HAHAHAAHHHAHHAHAHA!!!!! I literally laughed out loud for some of these. Watch it on the name calling about who talks more, mister...