Friday, May 28, 2010

Seven

Today's easy entry is dedicated to my sister. She just "knew" that I would copy it for my own blog. Hey! It's free and I don't have to ponder for too long on it! haha

Seven Things To Do Before I Die (and in no particular order!)
1) See the Great Wall of China.
2) Go on a safari.
3) See all 15 species of cranes in the wild.
4) Win Best in Show ;)
5) Climb the Eiffel Tower
6) See the Scottish moors full of blooming heather
7) Take the Copper Canyon Train

Seven Things I Cannot Do
1) Use outside tools...pitiful, absolutely pitiful
2) Back smoothly into a parking space
3) Back up with a trailer
4) Run the 100-yd dash in under 5 minutes
5) Swim like a fish
6) Decorate
7) Design anything

Seven Things That Attract Me To...Traveling
1) Seeing new places
2) Meeting new people
3) Trying new foods
4) Experiencing different cultures
5) Broadening my mind
6) Making friends
7) Hearing different languages

Seven Things I Say Most Often
1) Have a blessed day.
2) Girrrrrrlll.
3) Oh, gooood night!
4) I-D-10-T
5) Don't make me...
6) What do you want? A twinkie?
7) What's for dessert?

Seven Books That I Love
1) Bible
2) The Zion Chronicles
3) The Zion Covenant
4) Twilight of Courage
5) Secret of the Rose
6) A.D. Chronicles
7) Secret of Heathersleigh Hall

Seven Movies That I Watch Over and Over Again
1) Dances With Wolves
2) Lord Of The Rings 1-3
3) Steel Magnolias
4) Slumdog Millionaire
5) Sound of Music
6) Phantom of the Opera
7) Hairspray

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Well... this is good that you "obeyed" your sister. lol