Sunday, November 14, 2010

Random Thoughts

I found this list this evening while updating some files. It was sent to me months ago and I was going to post it then, but I never did. So here we go...

1) Nothing hits the gut stronger than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

2) I totally take back all those times I didn't want to take a nap when I was younger.

3) There is a great need for a sarcasm font.

4) How in the world are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet??

5) Was learning cursive really necessary?

6) Mapquest really needs to start their directions on #5. I am pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.

7) Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told how the person died.

8) I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least KIND OF tired.

9) Bad decisions make good stories.

10) You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.

11) Can we all just agree to ignore what comes after Blue-ray? I don't want to have to re-start my collection...again!

12) I am always slightly terrified with I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my document that I swear I didn't make any changes to.

13) I hate when I just miss a call on the last ring and then immediately call back only to get no answer. What did the person do? Run away??

14) I hate leaving the house confident and looking good only to not see anyone important for the whole day. What a waste!

15) I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I will know not to answer when they call.

I think we call relate to these items at times in our lives. Don't you?

1 comment:

Kellie said...

LOL... yeah, I can relate!