Saturday, November 6, 2010

About Me (The Stolen Edition)

Outside My Window - is a cloudy day wish occasional showers. Adding color to the gray are trees trying to reach their full color potential, and birds flitting hither and yon searching for a meal.

I Am Thinking - about what do put on my sweet potato.

I Am Learning - that some people who call themselves your friend really have no idea what that word means.

I Am Thankful For - common sense. It beats book sense hands down.

From The Kitchen - comes the smell of a freshly baked cheesecake cooling on the rack and the sounds of a steak dinner being prepared.

I Am Wearing - shorts and a shirt. Yeah, I know, wrong season...

I Am Going - to watch Sherlock Holmes later tonight

I Am Reading - Acts & Facts from ICR.

I Am Creating - absolutely nothing at the moment.

I Am Hoping - to travel again very soon.

I Am Hearing - the hum of the computer, the sizzle of steaks, and the roar of the ventilation fan.

Around the House - is fairly normal.

One Of My Favorite Things - is traveling to anywhere my feet, tires, or wings will take me.

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Weekend - are church, clean a bit, and get an extra hour of sleep!! My feet are doing the "Happy Dance" now.

A Picture to Share -my favorite fair food--Ostrich Burger!!!!!

1 comment:

Kellie said...

You done stole somethin' from me that I stole from someone else. lol SHOCKER on the ostrich burger!