Sunday, March 7, 2010

All About Me

OK. So I'm not feeling as inspired now as I was earlier this afternoon. But these little blogonaires (I maybe have just coined a new web word!) are fun and give a little more insight into my personality. So here goes...


1. What is your name spelled backwards? Nivek Sknarf (Sounds like some Russian spy name).
2. What did you do last night? Watched TV and had a steak dinner.
3. What was the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? An update for RealPlayer

4. Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery? Ummm...No
5. When was the last time you swam in a pool? I can't remember
6. What are you wearing? House pants and long-sleeve shirt
7. How many cars have you owned? 2

8. What is the type of music you dislike most? The noise that is called hard rock and techno.
9. Are you registered to vote? Yes
10. Do you have cable? No, satellite.
11. What kind of computer do you use? Dell
12. Have you ever made a prank phone call? Yes. Once. Mom and Dad weren't happy. End of story.

13. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? No
14. What is the furthest place you ever traveled? So far, Albania.

15. What's your favorite comic strip? Calvin and Hobbes
16. Do you know all of the words to the national anthem? Yes
17. Do you shower in the morning or at night? In the morning.
18. What is your favorite pizza topping? Do I have to choose? I guess I could narrow it down to Canadian bacon (Pea Mill bacon for all my Canadian fans! ;-) )
19. Chips or popcorn? Again, do I have to choose??
20. What cell phone provider do you use? Verizon.
21. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? Why would I?
22. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Hahahahahahahaha
23. Orange juice or apple juice? Apple
24. With whom were the last people you sat at lunch? My family.
25. Favorite chocolate bar? These choice questions are killing me! I would have to say Hershey's Special Dark!!!!!!
26. Who is your oldest friend and how long have you known each other? My sister. Since she came down the "Suez Canal"!

27. When was the last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Last summer from our own garden.
28. Have you ever won a trophy? Yes. For piano and AWANA.

29. Favorite arcade game? Never played many.
30. Ever ordered from an infomercial? Yes. It was for a piece of exercise equipment that was supposed to make me do crunches while sitting. The rubber band broke and the plastic part collected dust until I threw it away.

31. Sprite or 7-UP? Sprite
32. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work? Yes. We all look like navy blue and khaki drones.

33. Last thing you bought at Walgreens? Never shopped there.
34. Ever thrown up in public? Never. But I have fainted several times. Talk about embarrassing!
35. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love? True love.
36. Do you believe in love at first sight? No, I don't think true love at first sight is possible.
37. Spongebob or Jimmy Neutron? Neither
38. Did you have long hair as a young kid? No.
39. What message is on your voicemail? All erased.
40. Where would you like to go right now? Mexico!!!!!!!!!!!
41. What's the name of your pet? Petless for now.
42. What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it? Don't have one.
43. What kind of tennis shoes do you have? New Balance

1 comment:

Kellie said...

I am feeling VERY loved that I am your oldest friend. That trip down the Suez Canal was rough, but I made it.

I am copying this from you. I have no thoughts that have been generated from this weary brain so I'm using you.