Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fun Fluff

1. When was the last time you craved a food--what was it, and did you eat it? It was Saturday morning around 1 AM while watching the movie Flywheel. It was peanut butter and yes, I did eat it even though I had already brushed my teeth. The craving would have only gotten worse. I only had a heaping teaspoon full! :-)

2. M & M's or Skittles? M&M's (Peanut!!)

3. Have you ever read the Bible completely through? Yes, I have.

4. How long does it take you to really wake up in the morning? If I am going to work, I am awake right after the shower. However, the shower may be longer on some days! On days off, I lay in bed till I am awake and then take my time finishing the wake up process. Total time depends on the hour I went to bed.

5. Have you ever been on a cruise? No, but I would love to go on an Alaskan, Mediterranean, or similar cruise. I'm not one for 24/7 parties in the sun.

6. Who is your favorite actress? I really don't have a favorite actress. I just like the movie and don't go see a movie based on who stars in it.

7. ______ is something that I will just never understand. Ignorance

8. How much of a technology junkie are you? I would say a semi-junkie. I don't have to have the latest or greatest gadget out there. However, I do like to stay as current as I can.

9. Do you enjoy selecting greeting cards for people, or is it more of a cultural "have to" for you? I used to get cards all the time because I wanted to, but lately I don't do it because I feel that they end up mostly forgotten and I'd rather show it in my life daily as only I can. :-)

10. When was the last time you got a new style/haircut? It's been about two years, I would guess. Basically, I changed how much was cut off and how it was cut off and then started combing it straight down. I still have a difficult time with my natural part sometimes. I can still remember Kellie's look...

11. What do you enjoy shopping for most? Gifts for my family.

12. What's the last thing you think of before you leave the house? I hope I beat the White Pickup-driving Maniac to the stoplight or else he will push me down Penny Road.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

LOL!!!!!! Yes, MY look. That is all you needed to say, huh?