Sunday, August 16, 2009

Vacation Week

Well, it's been a week since my last post. I have been on vacation this week. Because of a last minute change in my plans, I ended up staying at home. I was disappointed, but I think it ended up being for the best. I have learned in life that you will have things come your way that will disappoint you but after the initial let down, you realize that you would have been more disappointed if the plans had gone through as planned.

I was a very nice week. I did whatever I wanted and that mostly consisted of chatting with my friends, flying airplanes, and growing crops (the last two are games! haha). It was nice to be able to just do "nothing". I didn't answer the phone; I didn't rush out of bed and into the shower; I didn't shave regularly; I didn't wake up early. I can sum all that up in two words

PURE BLISS!

Of course, the week is now over. I have been trying to come to grips with that fact all day. I guess I will just have to dive right in come 6:30 AM. The water will be cold and the fire will be hot but I must do what needs to be done.

The only thing that will keep me afloat will be my next vacation in October!!!!

BRING IT ON!!!

No comments: