Sunday, November 30, 2008

Decorations of Red....

On a green Christmas tree..ahh, ahh, ahh, ooooo. Sorry! I couldn't help myself! HAHA

That pretty much sums up my weekend. My mom, dad, and I decorated the house for Christmas! Of course, Mom used mostly gold and white with a touch of red. But other than that, the lyric fits! The only thing left is the mantle. The lighted garland has quit working since last year and Mom has to come up with something else for the mantle. I have no worries since she is Queen Decorator!

This weekend was gray, dismal, and rainy all weekend long! But we still had the Christmas music playing while decorating. The wet weather seemed to bring more birds to my feeders. I was glad about that situation. I was beginning to wonder if they had all flown South for the winter!

That's about it for the end of November. Can you believe it's December already?? Where does the time go??? (I used to roll my eyes when adults asked me that question when I was a kid. Now I ask it all the time!!)

Have a blessed day!!

1 comment:

Kellie said...

It just means you are old. lol!!! Way to sing "Elvis"!!!!