Saturday, November 15, 2008

Chocolate



You have given me so much splendid bliss;
A day without you would certainly be amiss.

You provide me with so much guilty pleasure
And delight my senses beyond all measure.

You lure me into your presence at first sight
So that I dare not even put up a fight.

You caress my nose with your heady aroma.
Come to me now, O Theobroma!

Your velvety darkness inspires my palate;
It slams my tongue with the force of a mallet.

You vibrate my nerves straight to my brain
Which causes sensations through my body to rain.

You complete my upward journey to the sky
When my ears receive a most contented sigh.

Thank you, oh, thank you for your glorious enchantment.
See you tomorrow for more wondrous entrancement.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

I know you didn't take the picture but did you write the poem????? Very cute. :)