Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sneezy

Hello, all! I hope your day was good and that you were glad to be breathing oxygen. I had a busy day full of training and such along with several voice mails pestering me to do something or ask questions or some other such stuff. Don't get me wrong; I do like what I do for a living, but can anybody think for themselves anymore???? Does everyone have to have their hands held throughout the day like a kindergartener on his first day of class?? Sometimes I wonder how these people make it through the day!

The main part of the tree is still upright as of 5:45 PM today. I knew everyone couldn't wait to find out the outcome of such a momentous occasion. I have learned that a certain someone has finally accepted this change and realizes one has to move on. Right, Kellie? :-)


The geese were back today. It looks as if they have moved in. I didn't realize we had a "For Rent" sign in our yard! I will not scatter seed on the ground until this weekend when I count birds again. I hope they will get the hint, but one never knows.

I hope everyone has a great day. As time passes, I will share more about my thoughts and wishes (and rants, if the need arises!). Have a blessed day.

2 comments:

Sal Cartusciello said...

Now why should people think for themselves when there is always somethere for them? We are now a society of whiners, always blaming others, and wanting what is "rightfully ours". Work for it. Why do that? It is suposed to be "given" to me.

Sorrt to rant on your rant, but it hit a nerve.

Kellie said...

You are so right, my brother... people surely do whine a lot now and don't try to figure things out for themselves. You know that is why I try to teach the way I teach.

Be nice to me about the tree... Don't be making fun of your dear, sweet sister during her time of sentimentalism. (I may have just made up a new word...)